Lambda is Arduino compatible board, so you use it like other Arduino board.
- Read an introduction on what is Arduino and why you’d want to use it.
- What is the Arduino Software (IDE) and how do I change the default language?
- Libraries: Using and installing Arduino Libraries.
- Cores: Need to add a new board to your Arduino Software? Install the relate core and manage it.
- Troubleshooting: Advice on what to do if things don’t work.
Prepare the Arduino Software
Download Arduino Software (IDE) and install on your computer. Following step-by-step the match your operating system.
Connect with Lambda
Connect Lambda to computer by using micro USB (micro-B) cable
If it shows bubble notification popup, you need download FT213X driver.
Open Arduino IDE
Open blink sketch by go to File > Examples > 01.Basic > Blink
Select board in Tools > Boards > Arduino/Genuino UNO
Select COM port
Verify and upload program to Lambda
Now you will see LED blinking on pin D1